Monday, February 26, 2007

The World of Titanic and Terminator Fans is About to Change!

LOUISVILLE- Uberlibrarian Marie Peterson has just announced that she has found conclusive evidence that James Cameron holds a massive secret. "This could possibly shake the world of Titanic and Terminator fans everywhere, or at least change the way they view those movies," says Peterson. "I have the proof that James Cameron is no longer alive but in fact has been dead since 1980!" Photos will be revealed tomorrow at noon on her blog. "Remember," she says, "I am not a director, I am not an archaeologist, I am just a librarian."

1 Comments:

At 2/27/2007 08:48:00 AM , Blogger Carla Rolfe said...

Who wouldn't be convinced by an UberLibrarian?

I can't wait for the proof. This is more exciting than the prize in Cracker Jacks!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home