Thursday, January 25, 2007

I am an NASB!

Hey, how 'bout that! Lockmanites unite!



You scored as NASB - New American Standard Bible. You are intelligent, responsible, and understanding. You strive to do your best possible in all areas of life and are generally quite successful. You do not mind being different and sometimes taking risks, but you simultaneously find no virtue in completely doing away with the past.



NASB - New American Standard Bible

80%

KJV - King James Version

35%

NRSV - New Revised Standard Version

20%

NWT - New World Translation

20%

CEV - Contemporary English Version

5%

What version of the Bible are you?
created with QuizFarm.com

5 Comments:

At 1/25/2007 04:41:00 PM , Blogger rustypth said...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

 
At 1/26/2007 03:53:00 PM , Blogger Sharyne said...

Hey, I'm a NASB too! Thank God for that, I've always preferred the NASB. I honestly don't see what the big deal is about the ESV. Do you think the NASB or the ESV is a better translation?

 
At 1/26/2007 05:50:00 PM , Blogger MarieP said...

Sharyne,

Great to hear from you! I too don't see the big deal with the ESV. Although, the ESV is not too terribly different than the NASB (I have heard it called "the NASB without semi-colons") The reason it was produced was due to copyright issues with Lockman.

 
At 2/09/2007 09:37:00 AM , Blogger Carla Rolfe said...

NASB - 80% For me too! Go figure, since the KJV is my preferred version.

:-)

Happy birthday to YOU! I left a message for you at my blog. *snicker*snort*snicker*

 
At 2/11/2007 01:05:00 PM , Blogger puritancovenanter said...

Biased results. I am not a NASB person. I much prefer the TR, Majority Text line of texts. I am reading my new Geneva Bible right now but like my NKJV and KJV also. It was fun doing it though.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home